Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. We are present in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers).
Driven by our customers, innovation is at the core of our strategy we are trying to innovate continuously and propose products, solutions and services. In 2013, Nexans became the first cable player to create a Foundation to introduce sustained initiatives for access to energy for disadvantaged communities worldwide.
We have an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, employing close to 26,000 people and generating sales in 2016 of 5.8 billion Euros.
We are looking for a person that can strengthen our finance-team in Bramsche.
The V.I.E will be part of the finance department but will be also a support for the purchasing and accountant department.
The missions will be :
To support the Controller manager in general controlling topics :
- assist/prepare P&L
- do some reports : spend analysis and fixed cost control
- do some evaluations of products
- follow-up of operational KPIs
- support on daily routines
- Documentation of energy related topics
- Cathodes and inventory management
But also to support the purchasing department : orders, invoice control.
- Very good knowledge of German language
- Fluent in English
- Degree in business administration or equivalent practical experience
- Financial background with a willingness to evolve in different fields (purchasing, accounting)
- A good understanding of figures
- SAP knowledge
- Dynamic / takes initiatives
- Sense of responsibilities
- Autonomy and hands-on
- Curiosity and open-mindedness
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Finance , Contrôle de Gestion , Comptabilité - Gestion , Contrôle de gestion industriel
MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5