Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Job description and missions:
Why are we looking for a VIE ?
To lead the development and method to achieve a process rule to stabilize the product performance in the case of pipe sections using the method airflow resistivity(AFR).
As a VIE, your main tasks will be :
- Adapting an existing method AFR for flat products to cylindrical products
- Test the reproducibility and reliability of the method and install it as a production control measurement
- Trial planning to find out the correlation of process factors in combination with AFR to ensure quality
- Execution of the trial, incl. preparation of specimens, collection of the data, analysis of the data.
- Develop a mathematical model to simulate from measured product properties (density, AFR…) the thermal behavior for high temperatures
- Cooperation with Bergisch plant to ensure a stable product performance, follow up actions plans.
- Interpretation and discussion with product/process experts from LDC, plants and the Business Unit technical insulation
We are looking for someone with a Material Scienses or process engineering background with a first experience with measurements methods.
To be fluent in english, have basis in German and being able to work independently are mandatory for this position.
If you furthermore are willing to travel in Germany and possibly in Europe, this position is made for you.
Having a class B driver's license would be a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Méthodes , Gestion de la production
MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , DOCTORAT , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2
|Posted on:||20 Aug 2020|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Languages:||French, English, German|