We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
- Is the contribution of your experience in project environment for new start-ups of vehicle series and engines
- Metrological valuations on chassis roller dynamometer
- Determination trough measurements of air and structure-borne levels as well as the relevant system data in the powertrain and the complete vehicle
- Derivation of improvement measures and coordination of implementation with your project team
WHAT ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have successfully completed your studies in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or automotive engineering
- You have practical experience in acoustics/NVH, also gladly through study accompanying activities
- You have knowledge in measuring systems like Artemis, PAK or Test Lab Acoustics
- You are communicative, ambitious and a teamplayer
CV in English or German please.
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS:
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Duration: 12 months
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : bac+5 et plus
Langue : Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Automobile , Electromécanique , Electronique , Mécanique - Génie Mécanique
Diplômes MASTER 2