We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
* Your tasks are structured according to the product development process in the aerospace industry
* You will start with the conceptual electrical design followed by the detailed design phase including reference documentation
* Contribution to definition of test scenarios, test conditions, execution of test and reporting
* Depending on the tasks you will be responsible for whole work packages and you will present the results to the customer
* You support the project teams for the evaluation of needs in technology qualification, and for the preparation of any review with internal or institutional customers
* In addition, you oversee the industrialization phase of the project
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
* You have successfully completed your studies in the field of electrical engineering (Master or Bachelor Degree)
* You gained your first experience in at least one of the following subjects: power electronics, embedded systems, electrical layouts or stored program control
* Furthermore, you are able to speak fluent English, additional languages, especially German, are useful
* You approach new tasks in a dedicated and analytical way to drive the project progress together with your team
CV in English or German please.
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Friedrichshafen, Stuttgart, Bremen
Duration: 12 months
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : bac+5 et plus
Langue : Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Amélioration continue , Génie Industriel , Gestion de la production , Maintenance , Méthodes , Qualité produits , Qualité systèmes , Aéronautique , Electromécanique , Electronique , Electrotechnique
Diplômes MASTER 2