Are you looking for some experience abroad which not only benefits your career but also allows you to live in Bavaria (Germany), one of Europe's most competitive industrial regions?
Join our innovative group at the heart of Germany and contribute to the automotive revolution! With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a revenue of EUR 7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two automotive product lines. You will be part of our Auto Exterior Division, world leader in body panels and modules, serving over 70 car manufacturers with 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Poste et missions:
Within our management unit in Munich, you will be working as a cost controller junior in the financial department.
You will be in charge of:
* Preparing monthly Forecast, Budget and Strategic Plan
* Preparing monthly Sales analysis and Profits & Loss with comments on variances to budget and forecast, with focus on: Sales mix, Stock adjustment, Scrap, Debits, Cost of Non-Quality, etc…
* Maintaining Bills of Material costings; standard selling prices; weekly sales analysis
* Preparing weekly plant Key Performance Indicators for executive committee
* Working with commercial/program teams to monitor sales price movements, Retro-billing, Projecting Part Amortization
* And doing some punctual work like analyzing of scrap flow, debits flow, implementation of new cost center, etc.
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
* You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized business school or university with a major in finance. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum.
* You speak fluent English and you have a good command of German.
* You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership
* You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences : Plasturgie , Automobile , Matériaux , Génie Industriel
Filière d'étude : MASTER , Ecole d'Ingénieur , Ecoles Normales Supérieures , Ecoles Ingénieurs Arts et Métiers