iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion ia foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Lab Technician
- Self-responsible validation of analytical methods according to internal procedures for raw materials, semi-finished and finished products by using different analytical technologies e.g. High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Titration, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) and physical-chemical technologies
- Performing, evaluation and documentation of analytical testing under consideration of current Good Manufacturing -- Practice (GMP) requirements
- Use of Chromatographic Data System (CDS) - Systems for evaluation and documentation of results especially for chromatography like HPLC, Gas Chromatography (GC) and Ion Chromatography (IC) and titration equipment
-Integration of HPLC- and GC-equipment in the current used Chromatography-Data-System (CDS) (Atlas) and for future used CDS systems e.g. Empower:
1) Implementation of instrument control
2) Implementation of paperless workflow, e-documentation and e-archiving
- Implementation of Sanofi Directives, Standards and Guides into site procedures
- Review and adaption of site procedures under consideration of state of the art knowledge regarding analytical technologies, international and national standards and rules
- Support implementation of data-integrity requirements for equipment used for analytical testing; preparation of necessary documents considering hot topics like audit trail review
- Calibration and qualification of equipment used for analytical testing
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and specifications for analytical testing
Bachelor or master's degree in Science (preferred Chemistry or Pharmacy)
First experience in laboratory
Analytical experience and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)/Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
IT / hard skills:
- MS Office
- Good scientific understanding
- Adequate knowledge regarding systems managing data of chromatographic systems like Empower, Atlas or comparable systems (Laboratory Information Management System) managing lab data is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good team member
- Ability to work independently
Fluent English - both oral and written
Advanced level of German
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+3
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Chimie - Génie Chimique , Biochimie , Pharmacie , Biotechnologies, bio-industrie , Sciences
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , Autre Bac+3 , DOCTORAT , MASTER 2 , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , BACHELOR