Poste et missions:Support the Region's Sourcing Leaders within Labor and Professional Services categories, covering the following tasks
* The VIE candidate will be engaging and working with many different functions e.g. HR, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Sales, etc.
* Proactively look for leading projects delivering added value, improving our base cost and our efficiency in general. You will do this by partnering both with business stakeholders and the category teams at a European and Global level.
* Lead and/or support cash initiatives including supplier and stakeholder negotiations.
* Benchmark and supplier selection process (preparation, launching and management of the tender processes, e procurement tool management like e auction platform, supplier contract negotiation and implementation) in order to achieve objectives in terms of productivity, quality, lead-time and sustainability of our supply base.
* Support the Sourcing Leader on contract negotiations.
* Put in place Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and local & regional reports.
* Put in place control and cost optimizations processes.
* Involvement and close collaboration with Category Teams in EMEA region.
* This mission will evolve in autonomy and complexity of projects following progresses of the VIE.
- Bachelor's or Master´s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in Sourcing if possible
- Track records within Sourcing or Project management initiatives
- Fluency in English, additional languages (e.g. German, Norwegian, Finish) are beneficial
- Ability to work remotely and independently as sourcing leaders are based in multiple locations across Europe
- Organizational skills, e.g. time management, scheduling and prioritization skills
- Curiosity, humility and common sense will be your three best assets
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
_ Project Management experience coupled with experience of working within matrix organization
based in Germany (Berlin, Solingen, Munich, Freiburg,) Finland (Helsinki) or Norway (Oslo)
12 month Renewable
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
Anglais , Français , Allemand , Norvegien
Domaines de compétences :
Supply chain , Achats , Marketing
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1