Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to (COMPANY NAME) to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday on the website wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx. For graduates who would be interested in a career with (COMPANY NAME), this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Tasks & accountabilities
For (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters in Donauwörth within the Hydraulics department we are looking for a VIE - BI & Analytics team member (f/m/d).
IM business applications are key elements in the overall IM performance of (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters and an essential pillar for (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters transformation activities.
As part of our growing efforts to design, build and support data-centric solutions, we are looking for a new team member located in Donauworth to reinforce our BI & Data Analytics division (ERP & BI domain).
Duration: 12 Monate (extention possible)
In the frame of your VIE, you will be joining the team responsible for the overall lifecycle of data (BI, big data) solutions (from roadmap definition to architecture, build and support mode) in Information Management.
Within the framework of the general architectural designs and roadmaps and in compliance with the IM processes, you will participate to the delivery of data oriented projects within the existing framework of the organization:
* Methodology: Waterfall, Scrum, Safe
* Project organisation (e.g. internal/external staffing,
* Decision making regarding in-house/external development
* Costs, planning, RACI and risk management
* Change Management
In a first step as a support to a senior project manager and/or solution architect from the team, you will contribute to the following project activities:
* Refine business requirements, supported by architects and
* Development/Scrum Team Coaching
* Test organization and control
* Project progress reporting: cost tracking and technical
progress, status and overview of tasks, risks, metrics
(OTQ, OTC, OTD)
* Organization of application support after the project
phase: Documentation and knowledge transfer to the
* Definition of the application architecture (interfaces,
data collection, data modeling strategies, selection of
* Technical architecture definition (data volume, network,
server, operating system)
* Maintenance of running applications (ticket management,
troubleshooting, user support, Change Requests)
* Development of business strategies of the specialist
departments with regard to BI, Advanced Analytics and Big
Data in cooperation with architects and the teams in the
You will be assigned various tasks allowing the team to perform his own Task & Work Management, Resources and Budget follow up:
* Team JIRA Kanban board maintenance/update, team internal
* Reporting to IM management and business functions
consuming BI services
* Workshops/events organization
This position may include some business trips to Toulouse, Marignane or any other (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters office in the world.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Completed studies with a strong orientation on
Data/BI/Big data domains
* First successful experience of project mode work (studies
project or internship)
* Knowledge and interest about Big Data, Advanced Analytics
and Data Science Tools (e.g. R, Python, distributed
* Technical skills (desired): Database (SQL, NoSQL)
* Web applications development (such as Odata, JS, HTML,
* Big Data/Data Science: Spark/Python (PySpark), Machine
* Knowledge of English: business fluent, knowledge of
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
We are looking for highly motivated graduates who would like to work within a team in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector. Please apply with complete documents (cover letter and C.V. in English, relevant certificates/letters of reference) by using this recruitment tool.
NB: All roles within (COMPANY NAME) are advertised for minimum two weeks to ensure maximum visibility to potential candidates. However, if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to getting to know you
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Informatique décisionnelle / Data science , Intégration progiciel , Ingéniérie système , Informatique industrielle , Gestion parc informatique , Modélisation et Méthodes Informatiques , Systèmes embarqués , Data extraction analyse , Architecture infrastructures / Cloud et virtualisation , Développement logiciel
MASTER 2 , BACHELOR , MASTER 1