Corporate Derivatives Sales in Frankfurt identifies, presents and executes interest rate hedging strategies as well as foreign exchange and liquidity & investment solutions for the firm's large-cap corporate clients. The team covers a growing set of clients across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Scandinavia and Ireland.
The team is leveraging on SG's outstanding pricing and trading capacities and benefits from the high innovation power of the bank. It is based within the Global Markets Division (MARK) which is a fully integrated multi-asset, multi-product platform focusing on delivering high quality investment and risk management solutions for Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking.
We are seeking a candidate to join the Corporate Derivatives team in Frankfurt as a VIE and fully integrated member of the team.
You will support the team in their marketing efforts to a large and growing client base. Your main tasks will focus on desk support with some junior sales responsibilities:
* Assist the team in their daily tasksIdentification of business opportunities
* Support the team with research on markets and clients
* Prepare market updates, client proposals and product campaigns
* Develop a good understanding of interest rate derivatives, foreign exchange derivatives and money market products
* Assist in pricing these products and responding to client requests
* Help maintain and improve business data statistics and spreadsheets
* Manage credit approval processes
* Help identify weaknesses in existing processes and improve them
* Support the onboarding of new clients together with KYC and Compliance
* Coordinate between Sales, Trading and Backoffice functions
* Establish strong working relationships with various other business lines
* You will have to familiarise yourself with and adhere to internal policies that relate to your business and for complying with the Company's Code of Conduct
* You will get a thorough insight into the Corporate Derivatives Business and the opportunity to take a deep look into different business lines within the SG setup
* Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
* You have ideally already completed an internship in Finance with an experience in derivatives.
* You are experienced with MS Excel and the optimization and creation of Excel based solutions. VBA is an advantage
* You are fluent in English and French. An intermediate level in German could be useful.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information (including your financial indemnities), please see Mon VIE-VIA Business France.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Languages:||English, French, German|