Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
* Client Coverage & International Network,
* International Trade & Transaction Banking,
* Global Investment Banking,
* Structured Finance,
* Fixed Income Markets,
* Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Poste et missions:
You will join Crédit Agricole CIB Hong Kong as Finance Reporting Analyst.
As Reporting Analyst, you will support local Finance teams in Asia-Pacific (APAC) on Head-Office reporting and automation matters.
Your main missions will include:
1/ During month-end closing process:
- Provide first level support to local users during closing
- Coordinate between users and IT/ Central teams in CACIB Singapore and Paris
- Monitor APAC status (dashboard) and follow-up on issues
2/ Between closings:
- Help to work on BMF (Base Mondiale Finance) data quality and other issues related to closing
- Help local teams during systems enhancements/projects testing (especially pilot units)
- Provide training on Head-Office systems (BMF and related, Arpege)
- Develop automated tool (UCA) for local users in relation with Paris Finance Commando team
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English - and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Academic background : University, Business or Engineering School.
Speciality in Finance.
Prior experience in a corporate and investment banking.
- UCA development process
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial reporting in a corporate and investment bank
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new environment and work within a team
Technical skills required
- Good understanding of data organisation and flows in accounting and reporting systems.
- Good skills in VBA Excel and Access programming
- In-house systems:
BMF including BMF Cubes, BMF adjustment tool, BMF rates, ABLE etc.
Languages : Fluent in English and in French
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences : Finance , Contrôle de Gestion , Comptabilité
Filière d'étude : MASTER , DCG (ex DECF) , MAGISTERE , MASTERE , Institut d'Administration des Entreprises , Ecole de Gestion , Ecole Supérieure de Commerce