Reporting to the EMEA T&L and Marketing Category Leader, the selected candidate is responsible for Indirect Sourcing Projects within GE Healthcare's Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Indirect Sourcing Team.
In a Pan EMEA and Global environment, The VIE candidate will be engaging and working with many different functions e.g. Marketing & Communication, HR, Finance, Legal, Sales, etc. The VIE will be required to cover the following tasks:
* Proactively look for leading projects delivering added value, improving base cost and efficiency in general. The successful applicant will do this by partnering both with business stakeholders and EMEA Sourcing Leaders;
* Lead and/or support cash initiatives including supplier and stakeholder negotiations.
* Benchmark and supplier selection process (preparation, launch and management of the tender process, including e-procurement like e-auction, supplier contract negotiation and contract implementation) in order to achieve Indirect Sourcing objectives in terms of productivity, quality, lead-time and sustainability of GEHC's supply base;
* Support the EMEA Category Leader on contract negotiations
* Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)and local and regional reports with Preferred Suppliers across the Category;
* Support cost management across EMEA for the Category;
* Involvement and close collaboration with Category Teams in EMEA region.
This mission will evolve in autonomy and complexity of projects following progresses of the VIE.
Based in Budapest, Hungary or, alternatively, Germany
- Bachelor's or Master´s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in Sourcing (if possible)
- Track records within Sourcing or Project management initiatives.
- Fluency in English, additional languages (e.g. German, Norwegian, Finish, Spanish) are beneficial
- advanced excel and Power>Point skills
- ideally experience in Marketing / T&L / Fleet
* Ability to work remotely and independently as Sourcing Leaders are based in multiple locations across EMEA
* Ability to lead RFQs/RFPs and develop regional Preferred Supplier Lists along with local and regional Sourcing Leaders
* Organizational skills, e.g. time management, scheduling and ability to prioritize
* Curiosity and humility
* Highly self-motivated and results driven
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
* Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
* Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
* Project Management experience coupled with experience of working within matrix organization
Mandatory: Applications must be submitted in English
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Languages:||English, German, Norwegian|