Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Communication Junior Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
As part of your VIE, you will assist the communication team of the ITS (Information Technologies and Solutions) function on the management of communication projects and campaigns. You will participate in Global Communication Projects, but you will too contribute to Local Communication in relation to the ITS Community Leader of the Region.
More precisely, you will:
- Participate in the creation of communication plans;
- Participate in the development and launch of campaigns (design, writing), using appropriate tools and media while respecting schedules
- Lead communities and social networks
- Produce recurring publications in various media (intranets, newsletters), in accordance with the Editorial Calendar
- Participate in the elaboration/publication of content (coordination of videos/interviews, writing, etc.)
- Support the organization of local ITS events for Sanofi Employees, or internal ITS events
- Master's degree in IT/Digital Marketing/Design/Journalism
- Hands-on experience in communication, digital web management marketing and social networks or equivalent; experience in developing of communication plans or managing communication campaigns will be a real asset
- Maturity, ability to manage projects and a sense of contact, team player, creative
- MS Office; Adobe Creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Première) is a must
- Fluent English; French is a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Journalisme , Marketing Digital , Support informatique , Marketing Pharmaceutique , Design , Marketing , Maîtrise d'ouvrage informatique
DOCTORAT , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5 , MAGISTERE