SG-GSC is the technical service center for Société Générale businesses. GSC is now also a transformation engine for the Group, with the largest and most dynamic innovation setup across the Group.
GSC/GTS is a key IT infrastructure support function, aligned to global GTS organization, delivering 24x7 uninterrupted service. We are bringing expertise and take part in the Group's digital transformation with focus on costs, quality & continuity. Today GSC/GTS represents nearly 950 employees in all the locations.
GTS has multiple functions and this position is part of the COO team.
Define and follow the GTS communication plan for the year
- Community management: animate and update the GTS internal social network page, engage people, work on user experience
- Update GTS presentation tools (presentation decks, intranet pages)
- Improve GTS new joiner experience
- Editorial: collect articles and stories from the teams for the GTS internal newsletter
- Communication on GTS Transformation: work closely with the stream leaders to help them define their communication plan
- Create communication mailers in collaboration with the graphic team
- Lead GTS Communication Council meetings
- Positioning within GSC: participate to GSC newsletter
- Positioning within Global GTS (China, USA, UK, Romania and France)
- Work closely with the communication point of contacts in other regions
- Work closely with GSC com team on Social Media communication
- Help in organizing external events
- Update external website page
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Bangalore is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
You are graduated with a Master degree in Communication/Marketing
Ideally you have past experience working in communication/digital marketing team
You are fluent in English and French
You are proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint)
You have experience with creative designs and some understanding of Adobe Photoshop or related tools
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Communication , Finance
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5