Join our innovative group at the heart of Europe and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a revenue of EUR 7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two automotive product lines. You will be part of our Auto Exterior Division, world leader in body panels and modules, serving over 70 car manufacturers with 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Within our plant in Pune you will support the Industrial Project Manager. You will coordinate projects with the Supply Chain team and the Purchasing. Your main tasks will be :
- Participating in analysis of new products/projects packaging design plans
- Defining logistics organization and packaging means for all processes respecting the company standards, and budget constraints
- Developing supply chain flows between suppliers, plants and customers in the respect of Plastic Omnium's standards in terms of safety, cost, quality and delivery
- Ensuring development of packaging in compliance with ergonomy, safety and quality standards, in collaboration with all parties involved
- Following-up project development with the program team, respecting project milestones
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success, you will benefit from the network of other Plastic Omnium VIEs in India, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job at the end of their assignment!
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized business or engineering school with a major in supply chain. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship within a supply chain department.
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership. You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.
You speak fluent English, a second language is a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Logistique
Filière d'étude : MASTER , Ecole d'Ingénieur , Ecole Supérieure de Commerce , Ecoles Normales Supérieures , Ecoles Ingénieurs Arts et Métiers