Only applications submitted on the following platform will be considered: https://hxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxx/xxxxxx/xx-xxxxxxxx---xxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx9
We are currently seeking to recruit a QA Engineer at Euronext Corporate Functions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software QA Engineer to make their mark in .NET enterprise development and build their skills on testing React/ REST/WebAPI/Micro-services/Azure Services in an Agile Scrum team using tools like K6 and Azure DevOps.
The corporate function teams deliver enterprise applications to Euronext Group. This includes the applications and systems stand-alone or integrated with existing commercial applications.
The candidate will be required to liaise directly with the development and BA team, understand the deliverables and design tests to assess their quality.
- Understand weekly deliverables and design appropriate tests.
- Challenge the development team on their implementation to make sure it is designed for testing
- Work in a structured managed SDLC environment
- Estimation of effort required to deliver tests.
- Identifying and raising risks and issues throughout the workstream lifecycle.
- Prioritising and sequence work items.
- Work with developers and the BA team to understand weekly deliverables
- Assisting in building test automation into the delivery.
- Champion and promote high-quality software delivery
- Experience testing complex software solutions for medium to large organisations.
- Bottom-up understanding of .Net and Azure Services.
- Proven track record working as a Software Developer on the Microsoft Stack.
- Experience in K6, Moq desirable
- C#, .Net, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services.
- Experience in D365, D365 F&O, D365 CRM and Sharepoint is desirable
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, continuous development and integration tools and processes.
- Fluent in English
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, prioritising - effectively.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A collaborative approach to your work
|Posted on:||04 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|