Only applications submitted on the following platform will be considered: https://hxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxx/xxxxxx/xxxxx-xx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8
We are currently seeking to recruit for Power BI Developer at Euronext Corporate Functions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Power BI developer to make their mark in Euronext Corporate Functions as we build a new team to deliver Power BI reports and dashboards to the entire group.
The candidate will be working with the Power BI team and contribute to the foundation of the Power BI way of working and the test strategy definition as well as deliver important business and internal dashboards to assist in decision making.
- Understand weekly deliverables and design appropriate tests.
- Contribute to the data lake design and best Power BI practices
- Work in a structured managed SDLC environment
- Estimation of effort required to deliver.
- Identifying and raising risks and issues throughout the workstream lifecycle.
- Prioritising and sequence work items.
- Work with developers and the BA team to understand weekly deliverables
- Champion and promote high-quality deliverables
- Experience in building complex datasets and defining test strategies.
- Proven track record working In Azure and Microsoft Power BI Tools.
- Comfortable using DAX
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, continuous development and integration tools and processes.
- Understanding of business change and associated methods
|Posted on:||06 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|