Société Générale est l'un des tout premiers groupes européens de services financiers. S'appuyant sur un modèle diversifié de banque universelle, le Groupe allie solidité financière et stratégie de croissance durable, afin de mettre sa performance au service du financement de l'économie et des projets de ses clients. Être la banque relationnelle de référence sur ses marchés, proche de ses clients, choisie pour la qualité et l'engagement de ses équipes : c'est l'ambition de Société Générale. L'esprit d'équipe, l'engagement, la responsabilité, et l'innovation sont les valeurs que partagent tous les collaborateurs de Société Générale. Des valeurs au cœur de notre vision de banque responsable et engagée au service de ses clients. Chez Société Générale, nous mettons toute l'expertise de nos métiers au service des projets de nos clients et du financement de l'économie, avec pour ambition de devenir la banque relationnelle de référence. Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Tous nos postes sont donc ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap. Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur notre politique handicap : https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxe et http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xx/. Pour nous contacter : email@example.com
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) is part of Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS), a key pillar of Société Générale's universal banking model. Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) has been active in Ireland for 20 years and is a leading player in servicing Irish domiciled and offshore collective investment vehicles. We act locally as fund administrator and depositary for a wide range of international clients who manage schemes from UCITS to AIFs including private equity and real estate structures, hedge funds and special investment vehicles. Within SGSS Ireland, you will join the SBO team which provides a full line of local and global custody services, as well as clearing, issuer and trustee services. It is structured around three operational businesses, one of those being Trustee and Depositary Services (TDS).
Reporting to the Trustee Manager, the Trustee Administrator is responsible for overseeing legal and regulatory compliance with regard to Irish and non-Irish domiciled funds. The role of the Trustee is to act independent of the Fund and its Management Company and ensure the Fund is being managed in accordance with its constitutional documentation, the Regulations and in all other material respects. A key consideration of this role will be the opportunity to be involved in various initiatives designed to enhance the Depositary's operational control environment.
- Investment & borrowing restriction monitoring
- Concentration and leverage calculations
- Breach register maintenance
Cash Flow Monitoring
- Identification of significant and inconsistent cash flows
- Eligible credit institutions
- Third party cash account monitoring
Net Asset Valuation (NAV) Oversight
- Income calculation and distributions
- Share class hedging calculations
- Performance/incentive fee calculations
- Trial Balance/Portfolio Valuations analysis
- Contribute to the on-site visits of fund delegates and to the issuing of final reports
- Ownership verification - securities held outside the depositary's traditional safe-keeping arrangements
- Real Estate and Private Equity structures
Client Service / Reporting
- Assist with preparing responses to client queries
- Assist with workflow development and enhancements
- Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering School or University with a specialization in Maths, Business or Finance
- A previous experience in Trustee/Custody/Compliance role is desirable but not essential and in a financial service environment is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel (VBA is an advantage)
- Fluent in English, proficient in both written and oral communication
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Good numeric & analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid understanding of financial instruments and stock markets
- Desire to learn new skills with a continuous improvement attitude
- Be self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work, and show a willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see Mon VIE-VIA Business France.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact there that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment
|Posted on:||04 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|