iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Internal Control Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/04/2022
As a part of a team the Internal Control Analyst VIE will assist in various internal control activity for both the Commercial Affairs site in Dublin, Ireland and Reading, UK and Industrial Affairs site in Waterford Ireland.
Areas of primarily focus are:
* Internal control and relevant risks
* Internal & external audit
* Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
* Financial and other projects
* Administrative Internal control team activities
Maintain and formalize the matrix of delegations
* Grant DOA, run DOA summary & exception reports
Communication of group Procedures and policies to process owners
* Responsible for local non GxP (generic good practice) documents on GEODE+ (Geoscience Data Evaluation System) system
* Reinforce the control framework in line with Group internal control manual for all sites.
Monitor Segregation of Duties and access to Systems
* Responsible for NOVA system which is the gatekeeper for SoD (Segregation of Duties) for SAP CEP (Collaborative Engineering & Project Management)
Participate to the annual Control Self-Assessment & testing
* Follow up on action plans with local process owner to ensure they are addressing the root cause & the correct evidence is being provided.
* Update Interact. Run reports from INTERACT that show status
Conduct SOX testing at Design and effectiveness testing
* Liaise and work alongside external auditors to ensure controls at addressing the risk
Participate in Sanofi internal audits
* Liaise with the business on the process to be followed during internal audits by providing training and support
* Follow up on local action plans & offer advise
* Act as a coordinator for industrial affairs site for all internal control topics
* Participate into financial projects on system changes, accounting practices, regulations, organizational changes
Key "MUST HAVE" competencies, skills & experiences
* Master's Degree in finance, business or accounting
* First practical experience in the field of external/internal audit
* Knowledge of Microsoft office & enjoy working with many systems
* Attentiveness to details
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|