Leading French independent pharmaceutical Company, specialised in ethical medicinal products. 92% of Servier's sales are achieved internationally, with several subsidiary companies abroad. We are looking for V.I.E's, for our subsidiary in Ireland.
Description of the mission:
Key responsibilities will include :
* Creation and updating of communication plans defining
* internally, how we ensure that relevant information is available for employees
* externally, how we build a strong and positive image of our Company
Facilitation of the site communication network.
Creation of communication content:
* Internally (Support for monthly information, regular news management on digital supports (Screens, Intranet / Internal social media...)
* Externally (Social media, pull-ups, site presentation template….)
Educational background: Degree in marketing/communication
Languages: English / French
Experience required: Prior experience in a Communications role would be an advantage. Good communication and presentation skills along with a proven ability to work on your own initiative. You must be able to engage and influence leadership at all levels in the organisation.
Computer skills: Ability to use standard communication tools (Text, Photos, Videos…).
Good understanding and usage of social media
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Communication , Marketing Digital , Marketing
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2