Poste et missions:
As part of the EMEA Parts&Services Pricing Team, he/she will evolve in international environment and will be responsible of the daily management of two major activities on CNHI pricing strategy.
He/She will be in charge to:
- Ensure the collect of competitive information through the existing process, in direct relationship with a large scope of people within the company (markets, product marketing team, etc…);
- Manage the validation process of those information through a dedicated Access tool;
- Answer to all internal request linked to competitive data needs;
- Ensure the monitoring of the activity on the competitive database by identifying the KPIs, generate dashboard and report to the management.
- Ensure the follow up of of the Access Databse in terms on improvements and further design developments in collaboration with IT department.
He/She will be in charge to:
- Conduct a competitive IAM parts price analysis to compare CNHi's price positioning compared to the IAM wholesaler competition in the markets requested.
- Compare OE Price position versus other OEM competitor based on part crossreference.
- Ensure the update and monitor of Price evolution of other OEM Price list on monthly basis trough the use of Price WebPlatform.
- Develop a dashboard on KPI monitoring on OEM and IAM Price List.
- Drive extranal supplier on Price Research collecting input from Product Managers, Pricing and Markets.
He/She will report to the Pricing Manager, working also closely with Senior Pricing Analysts, Product managers, Sales and the Markets.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Master's degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Engineering; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background statistical skills and competence
* Big data mining competence desired
* Computer literate in Office Professional with particular emphasis Excel, Access, Powerpoint
* Technical skills to mine data sources and look for trends
* Analytic skills to interpret data and driving value adding insights
* Problem-Solving skills to look at the data trends and recommend solutions.
Competencies & Key Behaviours:
* Must be able to work independently and posses a high level of self-motivation.
* Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
* Flexible working attitude and respond to frequently changing focus points.
Additional Job Requirements:
* Good Communication skills (written and Verbal) in English
* Fluency in another foreign language (preferible Italian) is an advantage
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus , Bac + 3/4
Langue : Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Marketing
Filière d'étude : Maîtrise , MBA , MASTER , Ecoles Ingénieurs Arts et Métiers , Diplôme Universitaire , Ecoles Normales Supérieures , Ecole de Gestion , Ecole Supérieure de Commerce