(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading provider of end-to-end electronic trading solutions. Our flexible and scalable products deliver robust and integrated solutions, from single trading positions to complete exchange platforms.
Through leading edge software, combined with high performance connectivity, we engage the global trading community with innovative tools, access to liquidity and worldwide markets and third-party, value-added applications.
We empower all tiers of the market by offering our solutions as fully deployed, managed or hosted services. From a single company, we deliver best of breed products using world class technology connected to all the worlds' major markets.
Poste et missions:
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Client Operations team in Tokyo.
- First line client support for (COMPANY NAME)'s sell side trading application. Analyze and manage issues to
- Full ownership of issues and projects.
- Logging information into the issue management system.
- Active monitoring of error logs and first hand investigation of issues.
- Internal testing of new releases.
- Coordination of various setup changes and functionality enhancement requests.
- Project management for on-boarding large institutional sell side clients.
- Documentation of specification and manuals.
- Sell side client relationship management - client meeting, client visit.
- Pre-sales support
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize as required.
- Ability to take ownership of projects & issues, and autonomously manage through to completion.
- Experience with supporting a trading platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good business knowledge of Equities and Futures transaction.
- Previous experience working in a financial institution in support role.
- Native language - Japanese
- English language ability, functional in a business environment (e.g. Over 780 TOEIC score)
- Preferable - 2 + Years FIX protocol Experience (Primarily 4.2, ability to understand raw without
aid of GUI)
- Basic Network knowledge is a must
- Exposure to Windows environment as a user, ideally as workstation support engineer
We welcome those hungry tech minds to our continuous journey of great technology within financial markets. Prove us you are passionate, analytical, open and we will nurture you and give you autonomy to grow. We are a rapidly growing company especially within US market, expect international and diversified career path
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 36 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Japonais , Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Finances de marchés , Recherche et développement , Informatique
Filière d'étude : Diplôme Universitaire , Ecole d'Ingénieur , MASTER