(COMPANY NAME), premier opérateur aéroportuaire privé au monde, assure le développement et l'exploitation de 45 aéroports au Brésil, au Cambodge, au Chili, au Costa Rica, aux États-Unis, en France, au Japon, au Portugal, en République dominicaine, au Royaume-Uni, en Serbie et en Suède. Desservi par plus de 250 compagnies aériennes, le réseau de (COMPANY NAME) a accueilli 255 millions de passagers en 2019.
The job position is held in Kansai Airports (KAP), a consortium with (COMPANY NAME) and ORIX corporation as its core
members. The office is located in Kansai International Airport (KIX) nearby Osaka.
Join us in KAP !
Our ambition is to achieve an unparalleled customer experience through rapid-operating processes and world-class
customer services, as well as supporting local economies and community's trough efficient and professional
operations. We are committed to offer an innovative and smooth customer journey to the world expo visitors that
will be held in Osaka in 2025.
To achieve this goal data will be key !
Within the IT team based in Osaka Kansai International Airport, you will :
- Explore, organize, synthetize and translate raw data from KAP using statistical and mathematical technics,
- Ensure consistency and quality of data provided,
- Lead analysis in order to increase decision making capabilities in various area of the company (mathematical
modeling, optimization, classification, regression, …)
- Review and define the key performances indicators to democratize and deliver back the insights to the decision
- Connect and animate a community around data involving data/business analysts with businesses, data engineer
in IT, ….
- Create and deliver Data awareness content
Duties & responsibilities
- Work closely with
o Vendors and related IT system administrator to implement data innovations and algorithms to compute our data
o Business/data analyst end user in order to implement effective dashboarding regarding key performance indicators - at start, leverage existing data around customer (working with marketing & Customer Experience), around operations (working with COO entities),
o Identify potential external sources of data that could enrich the context of customer as well as operations
o VINCI Central data team located in Paris and Chief Data Officer of Vinci Airport Network
- Make proposition of innovative business approaches using data technologies
- Mathematical technics : Linear algebra, Statistics
- Programing language Data treatment focused (R, Python, SQL, Excel)
- Data vizualization tooling (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, AWS Spotlight…)
- Knowledge of AWS or GCP could be a plus
- Advanced understanding of data analysis algorithms
- Familiarity with Airport's systems and vendors is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-driven, ability to take challenges
- Be creative, curious and pro-active
- Good communications skills
- Business level in English
- Basic Japanese (for every-day life) could be a plus
Duration : V.I.E. of 1 year renewable
Starting Date : ASAP
To apply for a V.I.E., the French International Internship Program, you must have between 18 and 28 years old.
V.I.E. is reserved exclusively to French nationals and to nationals from the European Economic Area (the EU + Iceland, Monaco, Norway and Lichtenstein), regardless of their country of residence
|Posted on:||04 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Languages:||English, Japanese, French|