Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide and operating in 30 countries. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of Co2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
Centered on the experience user, the Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems Business Group develops unique solutions portfolio to make the intuitive driving. These solutions contribute to a safer, more connected and green mobility.
This Project Buyer position is related to the Switches and Smart Controls product line. In Japan, this product line is currently 100% dedicated to control panel activity.
The Japan purchasing team is evolving thanks to its move to Tokyo, creating further synergy /intimacy with the Valeo Niles team and leading to a staff reinforcement to localize the supplier panel and ensure communication efficiency in Japan.
Poste et missions:
- Supporting ongoing projects to reach competitive prices; - Being the internal point of contact for the projects taken over;
- Securing competition among suppliers to optimize quality, costs and deadlines;
- Handling all negotiations before the purchasing stage to offer attractive prices;
- Ensuring the follow-up and the continuous improvement of the purchasing KPIs linked to the project;
- Piloting the communication between all the stakeholders.
- Depending on the project, being involved in contractual negotiations to protect Valeo intellectual property.
- Japanese: business level ( ~ N2)
- Master in Business or Engineering;
- Professional experience in Purchasing in industry, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Good technical understanding of processes;
- English: full professional proficiency.
- Having former experience in Japan is a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 6 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Japonais , Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Achats
Filière d'étude : MASTER , Ecole d'Ingénieur