With more than EUR 910 billion in assets under management as of September the 30th, 2020, (COMPANY NAME) Investments Managers is a multi-affiliated organization that offers unique access to 22 specialized management companies in the United States, Europe and Asia. It is among the largest asset management companies in the world. .
In this context, (COMPANY NAME) Investment Managers International is the main management company of the group's open-ended funds in Europe and brings together 3 activities:
* The distribution activities in France of (COMPANY NAME) Investment Managers' asset management offer;
* The "Solutions" management hub, which aims to deliver innovative offers with high added value built mainly from the management expertise of the various affiliates of the group;
* A service platform called "International Business Operations", a center of expertise serving distribution activities and affiliates.
(COMPANY NAME) Investment Managers International aims to further develop its presence in France and internationally, to optimize the operation of its multi-affiliated model and to strengthen its commercial efficiency by providing more added value to its customers and distributors thanks to this new centralized operational platform.
The incumbent will report to the Head of Belux operations and focus on supporting the local Sales Team as well as the Business Management Team. The position will evolve gradually as the incumbent demonstrates his/her ability to support the team successfully.
This VIE mission is expected to begin in October or November 2022.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Sales analytical support
* Prepare documentation for client meetings and weekly team meeting
* Preparation and submission of the Regional Sales Budget (and its reforecast), the corresponding Expense Budget and any requested Multi-Year Plan,
* On-going monitoring of the Team's Sales activity,
* Monthly monitoring of the team's KPIs,
* Creation of regular Sales & Activity Reports and Dashboards to better monitor the team's activity (per client type, asset class etc..) and better drive sales' actions,
* Keep every Affiliated Asset Manager's roadmap updated,
* On-going cleaning of CRM (Salesforce) data
* Business Management support
* Participate to the set-up and on-going production of Sales Monitoring Dashboards at the Western Europe Business Development Unit,
* Participate to the Daily Business Management call that will define role and responsibilities of its members on specific projects,
* Market intelligence: gather marketing data for identification of new prospects, new market segments and qualification of new targets.
The successful candidate will show good knowledge of the Asset Management industry and show interest in related products. Equally important, he/she must have a quant/analytic background. The candidate must also be a good team player and have strong attention to details and organizational skills. The incumbent will work closely with the Belux BDU Sales Team (currents set-up: 2 Sales and 2 VIE) to support their marketing and sales efforts and will also share some of his/her time on transversal projects initiated by our Business Management team. He or she will be eager to join an international sales team in strong development. The position also involves periodic trips to Paris. Educational Background: Business School or University degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent Main skills (IT, languages...): strong working knowledge of English and French required as well as strong skills with softwares like Excel
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|