We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level.
Our expert solutions focus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients' expectations - this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We're focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
The aim of the Human Resources Department is to ensure Amaris growth by giving to employees the right support and career development throughout their work experience.
HR Governance offers mobility and training solution, manages payslips and administrative procedures, ensures compliance with legal and social HR regulations etc... Adaptation all solution to an international level.
The remuneration & mobility Officer is responsible for providing advice and support to Directors, managers and assignee's to facilitate international mobility within the organization. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:.
You will be in charge of:
- Manage the immigration processes (visa/work permit) to ensure assignee have the required visa, paperwork and mobility/tax/social security support.
- Clarify immigration processes and assess risks for Business when recruiting foreign workers.
- Provide immigration recommendations (process, checklists….) to business travelers in his/her scope.
- Assist in creation and development of posted worker/ local foreign hire/ VIE mobility methodologies and policies in his/her scope.
- Contribute to the development of an equitable and competitive C&B practice and its implementation and application.
- Work on international mobility cases cost projections/ employer costs reports, using internal tools, calculate hypothetical tax withholding's and social contribution.
- Support managers by positioning target salaries for employees/candidates either recruited or transferred to his/her scope.
- Collaborate with local HR regarding compensation-related decisions (compensation-related business problems, job offers to external candidates, internal transfers, promotions, etc.) to ensure adherence with appropriate compensation policies and guidelines.
- Build different tools to provide clear visibility on staff/employee internal equity in the countries in his/her scope.
Ideal Profile :
* Master in HR related, preferably International HR or International Mobility.
* A 1st successful internship in HR
* English & French Fluent
* Experience in international environment is necessary (Erasmus, Internship abroad)
* Customer orientation
* Numerical and analytical skills
* A positive and can-do mentality are critical
* Energetic, driven and pro-active approach is necessary due to fast-paced international environment
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Formation et développement RH (GPEC) , Administration du personnel / Paie
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5 , MAGISTERE