Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 1xxx1 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
The job holder will report directly to the Head of Material Management, but his function will be transversal within the department (Spares, Repair, and Logistics) and on a Project mode.
- Analyze our Supply Chain (1st: GMA / 2nd: Spares) Identify improvement levers, define action plans with teams, and implement with teams.
- Continuous improvement
Objective: Improve the efficiency of our Supply Chain, improve inventory turnover, improve our customer performances and satisfaction.
- Flow mapping (GMA flow) : Physical flow / information Flow / Financial flow
- Identify bottlenecks throughout the chain, Identify relevant metrics (KPIs), and implement them with managers if necessary,
- Lean Management: Support LEAN agents in identifying and implementing KAIZENs and continuous improvement (KAIZEN, 5S, continuous improvement……)
- Support to implement Visual Management within the Department Spares and Logistics
- Support Managers and teams in developing relevant tools, reporting, to helping them to pilot and monitor their activities
Supply Chain experience
Ability to work on a transversal & project mode
Microsoft Office (Excel MACRO, VBA…) , SAP
Fluent in English
Rigorous, willing to learn
Dynamic, proactive and team spirit
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 12 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences : Aéronautique
Filière d'étude : Ecole Supérieure de Commerce , Ecole d'Ingénieur