Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialise their projects. Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
** Poste et missions:
Thanks to the exponential growth of one of Mantu Group's brand, its Administrative & Finance department is looking for a new talent within the Finance team. As Administrative and Financial Manager, you will work closely with the Business - Operational Director and Business Managers - as well as your counterparts in Financial Control, Treasury, Accounting, Tax and Legal departments.
Your mission will include but not limited to the followings :
| FINANCE |
- Participating in the financial controlling process by establishing reporting and optimizing activity analysis and budget processes.
- Validating and sending the Profit and Loss manager received by the FC.
- Validating the P&L business and the forecast.
- Explaining gaps on financial statements.
- Correcting the Gap if necessary.
- Sharing comments on the Board presentations and asking for adjustments before presenting it to the Director.
| FISCAL & LEGAL |
- Supervising the yearly closings.
- Following-up corporate law changes and information (assemblies, changes in the structure of the company etc.
| TREASURY |
- Supervising the treasury management and the need for working capital requirement.
- Monitoring and ensuring the invoicing and recovery processes for the entity.
- Updating on a regular basis the Cash Forecast of the company in order to communicate it to the Group.
- Ensuring a proper day-to-day cash management and the relation with banks and local institutions.
- Follow up invoices and recovery
| RISK MANAGEMENT |
- Analyzing and following up the potential financial tax, legal risks.
| TAXES |
- Ensuring the accuracy of the annual account statements (balance sheet, income statement, income tax return).
- Monitoring tax declarations to ensure they are done correctly and on time.
- Being in charge of every other subjects related to tax ( CAC, Fiscal Control, CIR…).
This description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive. Our recruitment process is based on building with the candidates their own job description in order to bring real added value to the Group and to the professional career of our employees.
- Graduated with a Master's degree in Corporate Finance.
- You have a professional experience of at least 1 year in a similar position, Financial Control or Audit, Consultancy.
- Fluent English and French.
- Ideally, you have had a first management experience or can demonstrate your leadership skills.
- Curious, autonomous and eager to take leadership in your project.
- You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You are at ease working on Excel and keen on process-automation.
- You are creative with a critical mindset, willing to bring innovative ideas in our finance department.
- An entrepreneur mindset will help you to onboard and grow within the Group.
- Cape Town (South Africa)
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Audit , Contrôle de Gestion
MBA , MASTER 2