iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Demand Planning Support Iberia - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/3/2022
About the team
In this area you will find an international working environment in which you can unfold your talents and realize ideas and innovations together in a competent team.
The team is located in Barcelona and Lisbon close to the team's main stakeholders.
Your main duties:
* Support the Supply Chain function on ensuring our plans are aligned to the Business Units' objectives
* Support on the different steps of the Sales and Operations (S&OP) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process: Product Management, Demand and Supply reviews, Integrated Reconciliation and Management Business Review
* Help mitigate supply risk with alternatives to ensure our patients treatment continuity
* Support and lead process enhancement and automation projects
* Coordinate the different communication channels with neighboring functions
Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or similar filed
Previous professional experience in a similar position
Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Knowledge of SAP/Kinaxis/or another demand planning tool would be a big advantage
Knowledge of Power Query, Power BI or Python would be a plus
Advanced analytical skills mandatory
Fluent English and good level of Spanish
Knowledge of Portuguese would be an advantage
Other desirable skills:
* Demonstrated ability to navigate through complexity, process information & incorporate feedback into an interactive business conversation
* Collaborative and highly proactive with an assertive attitude, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
* Demonstrating high level of passion, energy, focus and ambition
* Well-developed business acumen, intellectually curious with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and compelling manner
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|