iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Omnichannel & Business Model Transformation Co-ordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/11/2022
- Co-create and coordinate different initiatives related to new business operational model transformation journey and change management in Iberia.
- Support on AGILE implementation in Iberia
- Coordinate and follow up of the omnichannel upskilling programs for staff and field base teams
- Relationship with other Transformation offices members in the Key Markets GENMED
- Support on the global proposals related to Key Markets GENMED as a part of the Transformation Lead community
- Master's Degree in digital marketing / marketing / commercial / economy / business administration
- Practical knowledge in digital marketing and business transformation background
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the relevant field would be an asset
- Fluent in English language; intermediate level in Spanish (written and spoken) will be a plus
- At ease with Ms-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of digital analytical skills will be a plus
- Analytical mind-set and flexible, pro-active and result driven attitude
- Good team player
- Learning mindset & eager to learn
- Enthusiasm, professionalism & strong self-motivation
- Ability to handle different tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic view & Project management
If you feel that you might be a good fit for this position, please apply through this link:
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|