We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That's why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our third candle, we are more than 200 employees, we have accompanied over 150 000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
To take on these challenges, we are recruiting an International Digital Project Manager to lead our expansion in Italian market.
As part of the Acquisition team, you will work on papernest traffic acquisition, by launching our digital platforms in Italy.
As an International Digital Marketer, you will work on the international expansion of papernest platforms abroad directly with our Head of Digital. Based in Barcelona, you will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to increase papernest popularity by working on the following levers :
- Digital Business Development: partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research for SEO/SEA purpose based on the needs of Italian market.
- UX: you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …), launch A/B tests to find upsides
- Digital project management : you work closely with Operations, Product and Tech teams to develop new platforms, you build editorial planning for copywriters, ...
- Content marketing: create contents (articles, polls, studies, guide, tools, …) enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …). You'll drive actionable & relevant ideas about our marketing strategy
- Webanalytics: you follow dashboards and build one-shot analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Management: you will be in charge of recruiting, training and coaching a team of 3 people to help you in our international expansion
We are looking for:
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- A previous experience in a digital marketing field would be a great plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Very analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- Native or bilingual in Italian, English or French would be a plus
What do we offer ?
A great opportunity to play a significant role in the international development of a skyrocketing start-up and master
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Italien , Espagnol , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Marketing Direct , Marketing Digital , Business Analyst , Communication , Marketing , Marketing Stratégique , Marketing Produit/Marketing de marque
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , Autre Bac+5 , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2