Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Digital Acceleration Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Acceleration, Digital Acceleration Project Manager will provide direct support to the Digital Therapeutics (DTx) department in its endeavour to:
1/ Design and build innovative DTx solutions by leading and coordinating key strategic and operational projects, including:
Scoping the opportunities:
- Identifying systematically large and scalable opportunities across Sanofi portfolio
- Building clear business cases and patient outcome models to demonstrate value
- Gaining alignment with key internal stakeholders
Building prototypes and solutions:
- Conducting Design Thinking researches
- Building rapid, user-validated prototypes and solutions in the most agile way (weekly/bi-weekly sprint)
- Partnering externally when appropriate
Roll-out and scale:
- Planning and rolling-out pilot projects in country setup
- Ensuring flawless transition of pilot projects to the next stage, driving clarity and adoption of target operating model through working with country affiliates, business units and functions
2/ Streamline its operating model and internal processes to become a lean organization, including:
- Setting up clear, lean and flexible governance models to drive speed of execution
- Developing/updating implementation 'playbooks' by obtaining feedback from pilots, codifying best practices and creating case studies
3/ Other responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management (close collaboration with cross-functional teams and vendors/partners)
- Project portfolio and related KPI (Key Performance Indicator) tracking
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies
- Education: Master degree in a relevant field (Digital, Technology, Management, Marketing, Life Science or related)
- Experience: exposure to digital tools; data analysis and market research experience; at least 1 year of project management experience in cross-cultural/functional settings; at least 1 year of hands-on experience with digital health product/services; pharma/bio-technology/consulting/start-up background is a plus
- Soft skills: project management skills; attention to detail; dynamic; strong leadership qualities; ability to work effectively with strategic vendors; structured and organized mind-set; simplicity and clarity; proven communication skills with an ability to translate data into stories and mobilize change; hunger to take on the next challenge and excited to play a key role in digital health innovation; highly coachable and adaptive to the new circumstances; role model for integrity
- IT tools: MS Office (good Excel skills); familiarity with collaboration tools such as MS SharePoint and project management tools such as Asana would be a plus
- Languages: fluent English, Spanish or French is a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Espagnol , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Sciences , Marketing Pharmaceutique , Gestion de projets technologiques & innovation , Marketing , Biotechnologies, bio-industrie , Multimédia / Digital / Numérique , Marketing Produit/Marketing de marque
MASTER 2 , MAGISTERE , MASTER 1