Malt connects businesses with freelancers, finding the perfect match for every project. With insurance that provides peace of mind and a simple, secure payments process, we are trusted by tens of thousands of customers.
Since 2013, we have recruited >130,000 freelancers and >70,000 companies, ranging from CAC 40 to local start-ups, and raised 32 million euros in venture capital funding.
Join Malt and be a part of the start-up that is disrupting the market. Help them change the #futureofwork for freelancers and businesses alike.
We are looking for a Business Developer/ Key Account Manager who is ambitious and able to position themselves as a digital transformation consultant and trusted advisor. You will manage large accounts and actively seek new clients, helping them understand the value of working with freelancers and (specifically) Malt.
You will develop a strategic approach to identify and prospect new customers. You enjoy a challenge, excited about joining a rapidly growing start-up, and to exceed your objectives.
* Working as a team to developing the business in Spain, sharing best practices with each other and the team in Paris
* Prospecting and developing a portfolio of large accounts with a "solution selling" mind set
* Helping your customers find the best freelancers for their needs
* Using our CRM to structure your approach and increase your efficiency
* Using feedback from the market and your customers to share feedback with the marketing and product teams to continuously evolve the product
* Educated to degree level, with a previous significant experience in a commercial B2B role.
* Experience in the world of recruitment (Staffing or SSII) or digital, SaaS, IT & Services is a plus
* Excellent interpersonal skills, curious with intellectual agility
* Ability to understand the issues and objectives given by customers to offer the best approach
* Team spirit is a must
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
Français , Espagnol , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Economie , Import-Export , Publicité , Journalisme , Finances de marchés - trading , Multimédia / Digital / Numérique , Langues et Civilisations Etrangères (LCE) , Communication , Business Analyst , Statistiques , Marketing , Management , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Chargé / Conseiller clientèle bancaire particuliers / professionnels , Back et Middle Office (Banque de marché) , Recrutement , Marketing Digital , Marketing Stratégique , Français Langue Etrangère (FLE) , Developpement commercial, prospection , Administration des Ventes , Commerce - Vente - Distribution , Commerce International , Langues étrangères appliquées (LEA) , Génie Industriel , Finance