Come on board of a young innovative company, pioneering the global offer of collaboration and enjoying strong growth.
A single profession:
-> Provide our clients with turnkey technologies and collaboration spaces: huddle rooms, collaborative meeting rooms, control rooms, creativity rooms, etc…
Based on a triple expertise:
- Collaboration and supervision equipment: local and remote collaborative work, multimedia, videocollaboration, Wifi network,...
- Software tools and solutions for more efficient meetings
- Furniture, fittings and layout for meetings and control rooms
As part of our international development, we are recruiting a professional, VIE contract, based in Barcelona with frequent trips to Europe.
Job description :
Under the responsibility of the commercial manager, the incumbent will be based in Barcelona.
He/She will take in charge the control room projects of our Spanish and English speaking customers :
- Public and private tenders
- Order intake
- Installation and follow-up
The initial pre-sales phase will take place through phone and video calls, then the conclusion phase will require to travel to the customer's premises.
These tasks will be performed with the collaboration of internal and external resources.
Your profile :
- Scientific Higher Education
- Wants to get involved in a start-up that develops innovative concepts.
- Curious and autonomous in his/her work.
- Fluent English. French and Spanish would be a big plus.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup team
- An exciting job constantly evolving at the crossroads of many know-how: new control technologies, multimedia, spaces layout, furniture.
- A very pleasant working environment
- Monthly remuneration according to the criteria of Business France
- Possibility to be hired on permanent contract at the end of VIE
Thank you to send your applications (CV + cover letter) under ref. VIE-CA19 at email@example.com. Interviews will take place in English
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Espagnol , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Audiovisuel , Multimédia / Digital / Numérique