Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2016 proforma revenue of EUR7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Auto Exterior Division is the world leader for the production of body panels and modules. Serving over 70 car manufacturers worldwide, it encompasses 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow's clean and connected car.
Within our plant in Barcelona, you will be assigned to projects and will refer to the Supply Project Manager. Your main tasks will consist in :
* Managing purchasing program activities for the projects in serial life
* Performing the RFQ (request for quotation) process
* Proposing suppliers for sourcing
* Following-up suppliers and negotiations
* Ensuring the invoice management for China tooling import
* Following-up the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to prepare department meetings
* Supporting commodity buyers located in France as local contact
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized business school or university, with a major in purchasing.
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in purchasing. You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.
Your English and Spanish are fluent
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 12 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Anglais , Espagnol
Domaines de compétences : Plasturgie , Automobile , Achats
Filière d'étude : MASTER , Ecole d'Ingénieur , Ecole Supérieure de Commerce , Ecoles Ingénieurs Arts et Métiers