Dynapac is a leading supplier of high tech soil and asphalt rollers, pavers and milling equipment, committed to strengthen customer
performance. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices, and cooperates with an extensive and
professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South
America, and Asia. Dynapac is part of the (COMPANY NAME) Group.
We are offering a challenging opportunity for 12 months via VIE (French International Postgraduate internship programme).
Contribute to Dynapac's ambition to be a Digital leader in the construction industry. Your contribution will be realized through project identification, development and documentation. The successful candidate will work within our software development team, however, interdisciplinary interactions are highly encouraged.
* Able to do effective problem solving
* Practical application of C/C++ or C# programming
* Familiarity with control theory is an asset
Knowledge/educational requirements :
* Master of science or Technical University degree is preferable
* Fluency in English, spoken and written. Swedish would be beneficial.
* Good written and oral communication.
We are looking for:
* Self driven, team player who takes ownership and communicates well with colleagues
* Open to change and pro-active
* Good interpersonal skills, critical and positive minded
* Embrace a multicultural environment and interested to learn more about international industry.
This position will be located in Karlskrona, Sweden
Other information :
Conditions for position are set and agreed via V.I.E programme in France
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Suédois
Domaines de compétences :
Informatique industrielle , Modélisation et Méthodes Informatiques , Systèmes embarqués , Sécurité informatique , Multimédia / Digital / Numérique , Développement logiciel
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2