Would you like to to get involved in a real start-up adventure?
Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Taleo is an independent management consulting group, one of the most successful entrepreneurial stories of the last 5 years in the consulting industry.
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam and Geneva,Barcelona & Singapour, we provide customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value. What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
In order to insure our growth and to strengthen our team for our office in Geneva, we are looking for our new Talent Manager!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We believe we will grow as our people grow. Motivated professionals make the difference. Not just for themselves, but also for our customers.
We are looking for people sharing our corporate values among our local and international networks and promote close relationship with our customers and internal teams.
Taleo's success depends on the talent of its employees, therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic Talent Manager to recruit and manage these talents.
-You participate to the entire selection process (calls, physical interviews...), including the launch of our new employees (onboarding).
- You also provide the necessary communication and feedback towards the candidates, as for the internal management
- Enhance the mapping processes between candidates and current open positions
- Help assessing training and coaching needs in order to improve effectiveness and design career plans.
- Ensure the people strategy, global principles/guidelines and relevant business plans relate and come together in a local HR action plan that is operationally implemented and lived up to
- Assist in various Ad-hoc tasks related to the company's life like community management or organization of company's events
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
- You will be able to benefit from career advancement and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.
Be ambitious and we will help you to succeed
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development. You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic and results driven. Your communication skills, fun attitude and results-oriented way of working are important assets to succeed in this mission
- Graduated from a Business School or University, you have a first experience in fast paced BtoB environment (or consulting)
- YOU ALREADY HAVE 1 or 2 years of experience and would like to confirm it with another abroad professional challenge.
- You are fluent in French, English and/or German
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Languages:||English, French, German|