ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
Digital health holds great promises in making universal access to healthcare achievable.
(COMPANY NAME) is a pioneer in the field of telemedicine and has developed since 2008 a unique, efficient, and reliable solution, which enables a physician to conduct a full medical diagnosis at distance. The (COMPANY NAME) Consult Station® is the first connected medical booth, equipped with all the instruments and a video conferencing feature which enables a physician to perform a professional medical consultation. Using the connected medical devices included in the booth, the physicians can give an evidence-backed diagnosis.
(COMPANY NAME)'s proprietary certified technology, coupled with a network of physicians trained in the practice of telemedicine, and an ability to design and/or adapt care pathways, facilitates access to medical care and prevention for populations at large, in France and internationally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic VIE for the DACH region,to take part in Sales and Operations.
The key and central role of the position is to assist (COMPANY NAME) in developing the German/DACH market.
Reporting directly to the Global Sales & Marketing Director/Business Development Manager Europe and working closely with the International Operations Director, the candidate will collaborate transversally with all stakeholders: clients, vendors & (COMPANY NAME) teams (marketing, communication, sales, doctors, technical, quality). (COMPANY NAME) Paris team will be in support and will travel regularly to the DACH region.
MAIN MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support on defining the Market Strategy and analyzing the regulatory & policy environment:
* Identifying key actors in the eco-system: clients, channel partners, physician networks, insurance players, regulatory & policy bodies, investors and other support organizations (incubators, digital health networks and alliances)
* Defining business model
* Defining the best market entry strategy: which market segments, what channel partners, clients etc
* Refining competitive analysis
Generating sales lead
* All along the way, sales leads should be generated through different means: events & networking, phones calls, e-mailing campaigns etc.
Once market entry strategy has been defined and sales leads generated, the role will start including more operational tasks for project implementation:
* Prior to project deployment:
- Definition of "customer journey" in response to customer expectations and organization
- Definition of monitoring indicators
- Co-construction of a schedule detailing the various tasks related to the project (logistics, technical installation, training, communication actions ...)
- Writing of training and communication tools
- Follow-up of the planning and coordination of all the stakeholders before the implementation of the service
* Supporting the projects post installation to guarantee their success and adoption by the various stakeholders (health professionals, patients, clients) and measuring their success:
- Training and communication actions with the actors involved in the project
- Collection of qualitative and quantitative indicators with regular on-site visits
- Writing documents and summary presentations that can be reused commercially by (COMPANY NAME) (feedback, medico-economic studies, arguments ...)
* Actions to capitalize on the success of the implementations:
- Creation of a documentary database of marketing and commercial tools (studies, presentations, methodological guides ...)
- Presentations (exhibitions, symposia, prospecting meetings ...)
- Recommendations on the evolution of the (COMPANY NAME) offer
* German (mother tongue/bilingual), English mandatory, French a plus.
* International exposure (ideally Germany/Austria)
* Organized, autonomous, self-driven, enthusiastic, eager to learn and hands-on
* Customer oriented with good capacity for sales and negotiation
* Interest in innovative/medical services/IT environment
* Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
* Ability to work under strong pressure
* Proficient in Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+2 , bac+3
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Services aux entreprises , Gestion de Projets , Developpement commercial, prospection , Commerce - Vente - Distribution , Commerce International , Logistique , Assurances , Intelligence artificielle , Administration des Ventes
Autre Bac+4 , LICENCE , DUT/DEUST , BTS , MASTER 2 , MBA