iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Digital Growth Marketer - VIE Contract (W/M)
At Sanofi Turkey, within the Digital & Multichannel Customer Engagement Team, we are making a significant contribution to the company by providing smart and attractive digital products and services for people, healthcare professionals, and employees.
In order to expand our current activities, we would like to welcome a VIE whose main area of interest will be related to the growth and scale-up of digital products in Turkey.
We're looking for someone who is obsessed with growth hacking tactics to support beautiful digital products and has an idea of what it takes to distribute exceptional digital experiences to people!
Lead Digital Growth tactics
* Contribute to the design of multichannel campaigns and segments definition
* Manage customers lifecycle (awareness, acquisition, activation, conversion, retention, revenue, referral)
* Build effective engagement loops and optimize conversion
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Contribute to Content Strategy and Leads Generation
* Manage and monitor ads and contents performance
* Contribute to Inbound marketing and Search Engine Optimization
* Support Search Media Optimization and App Store Optimization
Contribute to Digital Innovation and New Channels Enablement
* Deploy a robust presence across professional social media channels
* Contribute to digital experiments leveraging emerging innovative solutions
* Conduct research on consumer insights and create reports
Contribute to Customer Understanding
* Contribute to the definition of digital channels tagging plans
* Definition of key metrics to understand customers behavior, as well as the definition of conversion goals
* Production of mobile dashboards
* Monitoring / Management of core KPIs on Sanofi Turkey Digital Portfolio
What you'll learn with us
* Agile team work, Analytics and Growth Marketing tactics and execution in a regulated environment
* Finished Master's Degree in marketing or a related field
* Working experience in digital marketing ideally in a startup environment
* Fluency in English will be essential for this position
* Demonstrable experience managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or App Store Optimization (ASO), marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
* Knowledge of website and/or mobile analytics tools
* Detail Oriented, Teamwork, Fun, Can-Do, Humble Attitude, Listening, Communication, Creative problem-solving, Presentation, Active Learning, Team Player
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all