Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with products distributed in more than 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making better vision accessible to all is what drives the 65,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its nearly 170-year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
The data analyst will support the Business Analyst and the Project Manager with data research and consolidation. The person involved in the role ensures high data quality and accuracy to better monitor and develop the markets of the META Region.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Data Analysis - Ensures accuracy of data and global quality standards are applied across the region.
* Drive initiatives to ensure that data collated from related activities and projects on a regional level provide high-quality data and accurate analysis.
* In charge of data crunching, mapping, and consolidation of reports (mix-product, weekly forecast, P&L, manufacturing costs etc).
* Work with relevant key stakeholders to ensure a foundation of insightful data is set to support a specific analysis or application.
Market Research - Qualitative research and analysis.
* Provide exploratory insights of the market in the respective regions.
* Collect, Research and critically analyze market information (Ad hoc studies such as benchmarking, market fundamentals etc).
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & REQUIREMENTS
* Typically 1-2 years of experience in data analysis and reporting, ideally in a MNC environment.
* Excel Expert. A strong preference will be given to candidates with skills in SQL & Microsoft Access.
* Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking skills - You must look at the numbers, trends, and data and
come to new conclusions based on the findings with strong accuracy and key attention to details.
* Good understanding of financial principles.
* Able to work under pressure to meet datelines.
* Communication Skills - Able to present your findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
* Languages: Fluent in English and French. Arabic is a plus.
* Business Acumen
* Keen eye for details
* Positive Attitude
* Team player
* Rigorous & Pro-Active
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 12 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : Bac + 5 et plus
Langue : Anglais , Arabe
Domaines de compétences : Finance
Filière d'étude : Ecole Supérieure de Commerce