Overseeing the quality of Service provided by our Outsourced Operational providers. Coordinate the communication between our Outsourced Service providers and our internal business units.
* As directed by the UK Head of Third Party Relationship Management, liaise with internal departments as a point of expertise/escalation in respect of our Outsourced Service Providers.
* Monitor and manage all elements of "Change" between AXA IM and our Outsourced Service Provider.
* Contribute to, and partake in, helping to implement any new Products/Projects related to our Outsourced Service Provider.
* Monitor the KPI's and quality of service delivered by our Outsourced Service Provider, and work with the Service Providers to ensure our KPI's and quality standards are maintained.
* Monitor, control, and payment of invoices and relevant Out Of Pocket expenses related to our Outsourced Service Providers.
* Undertake a number of varied administrative tasks in order to support the Outsourced Service Providers and internal functions.
* Undertake appropriate Due Diligence and Oversight on our Outsourced Service Providers, and make sure this is well documented and any issues that are identified are appropriately followed up to a conclusion.
* Undertake, the teams duties in respect of Rebates and CASS as identified by your Manager.
* As appropriate, review the SLA with the outsourced third parties and make sure that they are up to date, and relevant to meet our business and regulatory needs.
* University degree level education.
* At least 8 GCSE's or equivalent.
* 3 "A" levels or equivalent.
* Experience with counterparties in an outsourced operational services model.
Knowledge and Skills
* A good understanding of varied areas within Operations of an Asset Management Company
* Ability to use standard IT tools
* Ability to collaborate/communicate at all levels.
* Client, results and solutions oriented.
* Ability to monitor and asses KPI's and other performance indicators in respect of our Outsourced Service Provider.
* Strong team player
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
MBA , MASTER 2