SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world's largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
- Preparing all contractual documents (contracts, amendments, final settlements, various certificates …etc)
- Managing the full cycle of the contractual documents from preparation to validation
- Responsible for sending them to the employees until reception back and sorting documents in Intranet Database.
- Assisting expatriates with any queries related to their contracts, their benefits and their remuneration.
- Liaising with operational managers and HR Managers
- Liaise with external providers (follow up on affiliation, radiations …etc)
- Work with large payroll tools (input Timesheets, prepare payrolls)
- Bilingual French and English
- Excel skills
- Team player
- Relational abilities and service spirit
- Mobility in Europe
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+2
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Administration du personnel / Paie , Formation et développement RH (GPEC) , RESSOURCES HUMAINES , Comptabilité - Gestion , Recrutement
DUT/DEUST , MASTER 2 , BACHELOR , MASTER 1