Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Akkodis is part of the Adecco Group.
As Business Developer within Akkodis, your role is key in our sales development strategy. You are in charge to develop the business (support from your manager) by representing Akkodis to our clients, acting as their first line of contacts and by hiring new resources. You are focusing on sales / business development & recruitment.
Thanks to our dedicated onboarding plan, you will be able from your first day to feel well integrated and supported. You will be followed by your manager, your team and our training support provided on our e-academy platform
Main tasks include specifically:
- Create and develop Akkodis client's network
- Handle needs expressed by clients and understand the specific challenges of each of them
- Apply the business model and associated metrics
- Participate to the whole recruitment process in collaboration with our Talent Acquisition team
- Monitor the consultants through the project and monitor inter project period
- Proactively take actions to identify solutions to limit the inter project period
- Participate to our consultant's career path follow up in collaboration with our HR Business Partner department
- Respect the financial conditions defined by N+1 (gross margin, payment deadline…)
Type of contract: VIE for 12 months
- Master's degree in business / HR related topics
- Engineer Diploma with a business field option
- 1st experience in a fast-paced environment such as engineering and consulting, in business management or recruitment
- English (fluent) + additional language is a plus
- Communication and relationship building
- Eager to learn and perform
- Customer & result driven
|Posted on:||11 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|