(COMPANY NAME) is recognized as one of the world's leading data marketing specialists with nearly 500 employees and 8 offices worldwide serving more than 500 blue-chip clients (L'Oréal, Sanofi, Moleskine, Campari, Nestlé, HSBC). By putting technology to work for brands and consumers, (COMPANY NAME) is at the heart of business growth and everyone's desire for more responsible and relevant marketing. (COMPANY NAME) leverages the latest advances in data processing, analysis, and media activation in a virtuous cycle of business competitiveness, enhanced privacy, and data protection.
Are you looking for challenging projects in a caring environment while participating in the growth of a group that is an expert in data and digital marketing? Do you want to help clients develop their data and digital strategies? Join the (COMPANY NAME) team!
As a marketing data analyst...
* You work on several topics, for several clients and in various sectors (retail, luxury, retail, charity, banking/insurance ...)
* You use various marketing and digital data: consumer data, browsing data, email reaction data, declarative data from questionnaires.
* You will propose relevant analyses on business issues. You contribute to a better understanding of consumer behavior and the evolution of customer expectations.
* You carry out marketing studies on customer databases: dashboards, scoring, segmentation, data analysis, customer value, etc.
* You translate and synthesize information to facilitate decision-making. You formulate initial recommendations based on your analyses.
* You interact with different teams and assist with research and measurement issues: setting up test protocols to measure the impact of a campaign, marketing activity reviews, impact of a loyalty program.
* You will participate in the spreading of the data culture within (COMPANY NAME).
* You have a M2 degree (engineering schools, business schools, universities) with a specialization in statistics / data analysis / data sciences.
* Ideally, you have a first successful experience in marketing data analysis (1 or 2 years in a work-study program / fixed-term contract / permanent contract).
* You have strong analytical skills.
* You are rigorous, versatile and autonomous.
* You have knowledge of database tools (SQL) and ideally of classic statistical tools (R, Python...)
* You are fluent in English and ideally speak another European language.
* And finally, you like parties, conferences, table soccer, yoga classes.
* At (COMPANY NAME), we share a passion for passing on information to both our teams and clients: weekly internal talks, meetings with professionals who are experts in their field, and ongoing learning.
* Our onboarding is fast and powerful, thanks to the "Jedi Masters" assigned to each newcomer; the "Vis ma vie" ("Live my life" in different teams); and the "Happy Meetings" (monthly internal get-togethers with all of our teams around the world to share the group's latest news).
* We cultivate freedom of speech, which allows everyone to participate in the group's on-going development.
* We positively impact our ecosystem through 1000mercis actions and activities that create value in the Open Internet; we contribute to the enrichment of the Open Source.
* (COMPANY NAME) is a diversity player and Gender Equal by design (WeConnect International certification and a gender equity score of 97/100).
* (COMPANY NAME) offers an international environment, hosting over 30 nationalities worldwide.
* Other perks: offices that reflect each team, a generous library, a large fully equipped music studio, two cats, waste separation and worm composting, the ability to bring your pet, and room for bikes! In each kitchen: coffee, tea, infusions at will and also mystery lunches, yoga classes, sports classes and parties (often disguised).
* Possibility to be remote up to 50% of your time (to be organized as you wish) and to work up to 60 consecutive days (working days) in remote locations in Europe
* Swile card (meal vouchers).
* Mobility is possible within our various international offices.
* (COMPANY NAME) welcomes people with disabilities.
Positions available in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nantes, Lille and in our international offices
|Posted on:||15 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|