Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Brand Manager Dermatology - VIE Contract (W/M)
Supporting product launch regrouping cross-functional projects to meet the objectives of Immunology and Oncology Franchise of China & Emerging Markets:
- Managing core brand team meeting organizations: setting up the agenda including following up with presenters as well as distributing minutes and securing continued progress on action items
- Preparing and executing a promotional international event with 150 customers liaising with third-party agencies
- Ensuring a high-level tracking, prioritizing and resourcing with regards to key projects
- Suggesting process improvements
- Supporting in the development of innovative strategies and activities for the promotion of the product in key markets
- Contributing to and support the marketing activities of China & Emerging Markets as member of the Immunology & Oncology Team
- Close strategic and tactical collaboration with the Dermatology commercial Lead
- Close cooperation and best practices sharing in order to exploit synergies within key markets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to understand the dermatology market and to help build further on a strong brand positioning of Dupixent in our key markets
- Informing, supporting and motivating the affiliates to make full use of the sharing platform
- Evaluating activities and advising on actions or improvements in the future
- Preparing monthly newsletters on the Immunology and Oncology Franchise to disseminate key information to top management
- Working with functional colleagues
- Liaising with brand team
- Supporting colleagues in China & Emerging Markets to develop and implement the product strategy and tactics
- Working with third parties to gather relevant data and market research
- Master Degree in Life sciences, Marketing, Project Management or relevant field
- At least 1 year of previous experience in cross-functional projects (combining efforts of multiple teams), preferably within a large biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal/networking skills; adaptability and ability to work in a multicultural and matrix environment; business-oriented, analytical, result-driven, dynamic, team player, initiative-taker and rigorous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written) is mandatory; other languages are a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d'éligibilité pour cette destination http://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xx-xxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xx-xxx.xxxx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d'une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d'expérience
Nb de poste à pourvoir : 1
Expérience souhaitée : 12 mois
Niveau d'étude demandé : bac+5 et plus
Langue : Anglais
Domaines de compétences : Marketing Digital , Marketing Pharmaceutique , Gestion de Projets , Gestion de projets technologiques & innovation , Marketing , Marketing Stratégique
Diplômes DOCTORAT , MAGISTERE , MASTER 2 , MBA , Autre Bac+5