Bostik est l'un des principaux spécialistes mondiaux des adhésifs dans l'industrie, la construction et le marché de consommation. Depuis plus d'un siècle, nous développons des solutions adhésives innovantes, plus intelligentes et plus adaptables aux forces qui façonnent notre quotidien.
Reporting directly to the Pant Manager you will be acting as owner of continuous improvement projects in close collaboration with all functions of the plant to:
Improve the performance of the plant through improvement of equipment and non-equipment processes
Ensure processes are in place to produce quality product
Ensure safe operation of the plant equipment and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Meet site and business Key Performance Indicators.
* Monitor, validate and continuously improve the productivity of the adhesives manufacturing operation
* Work with production, responsible for updating and maintaining process documentation and work instructions
* Responsible for optimization and debottlenecking of production and packaging processes
* Support manufacturing personnel in throughput enhancement and efficiency improvements through process and packaging trials
* Provide trouble-shooting support for production issues.
* Responsible for safety improvements for current and new processes.
* Responsible for maintenance of plant P&ID's
* Practice Safe work habits in accordance with OSHA, EPA guidelines, and Bostik specific EHS expectations
* Determine critical parameters for producing products and use data analysis to improve processes.
* Working with corporate engineering on larger capital projects and manage/lead small capital projects
* Ensure PHA, MOC, PSSR and other regulatory requirements are being met.
* Ensure process engineering activities are compliant with all elements of the EHS standards
* You have a degree in chemical engineering, engineering or equivalent. A first experience in a similar position would be a plus.
* You have a good knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles. Strong computer skills, some experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Project or equivalent is a plus.
* Well organized and analytical, you are able to adapt and work with different entities of Bostik within the Arkema Group.
* Good facilitation skills, ability to manage multiple projects and priorities is necessary for this role.
*Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|