Where is the VIE Position
In our American R&D Hub (Andover, near Boston), you will be part of a multicultural team with a good spirit and report to the technical manager.
What is the Position?
You will be Firmware Engineer and part of a Firmware development team with high technical skills and challenges.
You will be expert in the Industrial IP communication in Automation environment.
You will be responsible for the creation and coding of firmware - the embedded software in electronics devices, including embedded 2D/3D graphics engine. It includes researching, designing, and developing firmware algorithms used in electronic hardware devices.
You will develop and execute test plans and scripts to ensure new firmware meets specifications, functionalities, and performance requirements as well as debug firmware and compatibility issues.
You will document technical manuscripts for firmware operations and work with programmers & hardware design engineers.
Which missions will you lead?
- Acquire the knowledge of the CEP (Control Ethernet Platform) brick
- Implement new Automation features linked to this Brick
- Provide support to the other team members and fix issues related to the CEP brick in different platforms in Project context
- Design offers from technical specifications to meet customer values expectations and quality goals with respect to supply chains constraints
- Deliver elements of given design for other functions by respect of process and best practices
What are the qualifications we are looking for?
Master's degree in Engineering in Firmware development
Professional English spoken & written / French
1 - 2 years' experience in engineering and firmware development (apprenticeship or internship)
Ability to work in a team
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2023|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|