Leading societies to a low carbon future, (COMPANY NAME) develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Support the Human Resources activities, manage Human Resources processes, meaning they are responsible to partner with recruiters and managers, to keep managers updated about the status of their open requisitions, work with System One and the managers to have an efficient turnaround time of the intake meetings, candidate review and offer presentation. Suggest and be proactive to propose processes improvements. Follow up on Learning & Development reporting with all ALM Services employees and work with Learning & Development team to update Learning & Development offerings as requested. Support the human resources activities for People Management Cycle and for other projects. Support the ALM Services team in Human Resource activities and manage and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Providing feedback to all our employees in a timely manner and work with other functions to follow the corresponding processes of the department.
Reporting to ALM Services Human Resource Business Partner
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Support the team to provide Human Resource support to (COMPANY NAME) employees. Works well in-group and problem solving situations, for some or all the activities explained below:
* Receive, process and respond to employee requests
* Manage time to fill on open requisitions: follow up with managers to ensure they provide timely feedback on candidates and follow up with System One to ensure onboarding steps are completed for all new hires prior to start date. Push for turnaround times to be as short as possible from launch of requisition to onboarding new employees
* Support the Learning & Development team, so training is completed in a timely manner according to expectations and in compliance
* Support People Management Cycle (PMC) and other projects in the human resources activities. Developing KPI's, reporting, etc.
* Manage human resource interface, produce and communicate regular status and performance reports in relation to both employee and manager
* Interface with Compensation and Benefits, Learning & Development, and Finance departments for human resource reporting and for resolving employee human resources requests, taking appropriate actions in accordance with company guidelines
* Complete Human Resource projects as assigned
Time to Fill - track open positions and follow up with Managers to encourage timely feedback on candidates
Onboarding, new hire orientations, XPAT status (work authorization), processing exits
HR Dashboard reporting; attrition, hiring, People Management Cycle; resource review data
Learning & Development Tracking & completion reports
ALM Services Headcount and Census reporting; Kronos administration; non-DOT random drug test selection and communication
American Express: initiations, past due balances, cancellations; compiling monthly HR reports for Finance
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow's mobility. That's why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||V.I.E. (French international internship)|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|