Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris, France, (COMPANY NAME) is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors such as life sciences (healthcare, biotech, food), energy, chemicals, cosmetics, materials, aerospace and defense. Our mission is to help clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures. We are a team of 200 with six offices in Western Europe, one in the United States and one in Asia.
What you will do:
In charge of new client acquisition, the Business Development Manager ensures the development of new-business.
He/she conducts prospecting, pre-sales, develops proposals in response to specific client needs, leads negotiation and insures proper contracting, and then follows-up the relationship throughout each project.
Implements prospecting actions on new and existing accounts - Targets, approaches and meets with relevant stakeholders at our prospective clients
- Presents (COMPANY NAME) capabilities, understands and captures clients' needs we can serve
- Generates and advances a pipeline of new opportunities
- Adapts prospecting resources to identified opportunities - Feeds commercial reporting
Drives sales & achieves business development objectives
- Builds tailored methodology & commercial proposal for each project in relation with the Partner and the Project Management team
- Presents and adapts the proposal as needed to conclude sales
- Establishes the contract, ensures the negotiation and finalizes the deals
Coordinates project launch with the Project team and the client
- Sets up the launch meeting with the client and the Project Team
- Proactively follows-up the relationship & collects feedbacks from the client during the entire course of the project
- Performs debrief meetings with the client after each project to ensure the highest client satisfaction and trigger repeat business
What we are looking for:
- Master or Doctorate degree
- 18 months of experience
Compte tenu de l'arrêt provisoire de la délivrance des VISAS J1, seuls les candidats franco-américains basés aux Etats Unis pourront démarrer une mission V.I.E directement sur place, jusqu'au 1er février 2021 a minima.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d'éligibilité pour cette destination http://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xx-xxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xx-xxx.xxxx. Le visa requis dans le cadre d'une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d'expérience
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Pharmacie , Chimie - Génie Chimique , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Agroalimentaire , Developpement commercial, prospection , Gestion de Projets , Commerce International , Management , Biotechnologies, bio-industrie , Biochimie
MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , DOCTORAT , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2