What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Philadelphia and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Junior Management Program - Manufacturing
JuMP - Start your Manufacturing Career with Milka!
If you want a successful career filled with exciting and wide-ranging opportunities, Mondelēz International is the place to start. Formed from a recipe that aims to develop you into a leader of tomorrow, our graduate program offers you a delicious blend of formal and on the job training that will expand your horizons while encouraging your personal and professional development.
Over three years, your learning-path will be sculpted by on the job industry experience where you'll take over real responsibilities with guidance from senior managers and mentors. You will gain a holistic understanding of our business and grow in leaps and bounds.
You'll get to work across our supply chain functions in a series of 2-3 rotations designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge, exposure to industry experts and develop a whole host of skills.
Your first placement will be in our Chocolate Plant as a Team Coach. As our JUMPee you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
* Lead a production team with up to 11 people in shift operation
* Being responsible for the daily tasks, processes and activities on the highly automated production line
* Act as interface between the production team and the line coordinator
* Check that all quality, safety, cost and volume targets are reached
* Education, training and team building for your team
* Support trials & projects, the Integrated Lean 6 Sigma implementation and continuous improvement of the line.
Further rotations will be in another area within the Supply Chain - most likely in Engineering (i.e. Continuous Improvement Engineer, IL6S Engineer) - where you will broaden and enhance your technical skill-set and gain a holistic approach to our business. The concrete position will depend on your development, personal preferences and the current business need.
What we look for:
There are a few things you'll need to join our innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging situations you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. Organizational Skills.
We like people who aren't afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you'll fit right in here.
* Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) & Students of last year - Process Engineering, Food Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Management
* First working experience in manufacturing/production, FMCG industry preferred
* Fluent German and English
* MS Office skills, SAP knowledge advantageous
* Flexibility & Mobility (domestic and international)
* Results-driven team player
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Annual gross salary: 50 400 Euro (on a full-time basis above collective bargaining agreement). As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that the recruitment process consists of: screening of applications, phone interview, testing, Assessment Centre. Our (COMPANY NAME) Talent Acquisition Team will be reaching out to the successful candidates from telephone number starting with +48 or +43