Future Talent Programme - Application of interest
At (COMPANY NAME), we are looking for brilliant and highly motivated young people for our Talent Programme starting in September 2020, to pursue our tradition to develop strong leadership and technical excellence.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to (COMPANY NAME) development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you'd been hired and give your contribution to the company.
To find out more about our graduate programme click HERE.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for young graduates to be hired with the following roles:
* Automation Engineers (Technical track: one-year programme
* Mechanical Engineers (Technical track: one-year programme)
* Application Engineer (Leadership track: two-year programme)
To apply to the Future Talent Programme:
* You have finished or are about to finish your Bachelor or Master Degree studies (graduation year 2019 or 2020) on a relevant field and are ready to start in a full time position from 1st September 2020.
* You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
* You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive.
* You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
* You are a true team player with good communication skills.
* Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit.
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
Eager to get to know us yet? We are very interested in getting to know you!
Please submit your application of interest, including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English so we can notify you when the actual adverts of specific position appear on our career site and we are ready to start recruitment process (during January 2020).
Kindly note that this is only an application of interest - you will need to apply when the ads are published.
About the recruitment process: our expert recruiters will evaluate all incoming applications and invite those best matching to the positions for a video interview. As next steps successful applicants will be invited for a personal interview followed by an interview assessment